The Model 650 FID is a high-temperature flame ionization sensor that continuously measures total hydrocarbon concentrations.
- Industrial Design: Rugged industrial strength assembly suitable for continuous use in harsh environments
- Direct Mount: Design eliminates heat-traced sample lines & allows the fastest response time
- Fully Heated: To avoid condensation during sampling, the entire sensor pneumatic assembly is heated up to 200°C
- Reliable: Integrated air-aspirated sampling system does not require pumps
- Accurate:High linearity assures precise readings over the entire monitoring range