With the New Year fast approaching it’s a great time to reflect on the past while looking to make changes to better your future; whether it’s a bad habit you’re trying to break or a good deed you’re trying to incorporate into your everyday life. It’s also a good time to look at the safety and sustainability of your company’s application and facility.
Take a look at your LFL system to see if something can be done to improve its productivity and ultimately, its future.
- Is your system over 15 years old?
- Are you finding longer lead times and higher costs when trying to replace the necessary spare parts?
- Is there an analyzer that can provide a quicker response?
- Most importantly, are you operating in unsafe conditions or not up to date with current safety directives?
If you found yourself answering yes to these questions it might be time to incorporate an upgrade into your company’s New Years resolutions.
Read more details about how some of our customers upgraded their LFL systems, they often found they could use existing wiring and plumbing, minimizing costs & keeping production running:
- An Upgrade Story: Prepainted Metal/Aluminum
- An Upgrade Story: Adhesive Products/Pressure Sensitive Film
- An Upgrade Story: Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Materials/Paper Products
Here's to a healthy, safe & productive 2014!