Terms and Conditions
- Orders are subject to acceptance only at the seller's plant.
- The method of shipment indicated has been found to be most satisfactory for shipment of the material. Shipment by other carriers will be made if specifically requested, but is not recommended. All shipments will be made by delivery to a carrier at shipping point.
- Title will pass to buyer on delivery to carrier at shipping point. Risk of damage shall be on the buyer, and seller will in no way be responsible for the safe arrival of the shipment. Title shall pass to buyer regardless of any provisions for payment of freight and insurance by seller, and regardless of the form of shipping documents.
- Control Instruments Corporation shall not be liable for any default or delay in performance under this warranty, caused by any contingency beyond our control; including war, government restriction or restraint, strikes, floods, or a short or reduced supply of parts or raw materials.
- Terms of payment are subject to the approval of the seller. Unless credit is granted, price is payable upon delivery to carrier.
- Seller does not report, pay or collect any use tax, sales tax, or similar tax, which may be imposed upon the buyer under the laws of the state to which the shipment is to be made; unless seller shall separately state such charges to buyer on acceptance of such order and the invoice for such merchandise. Buyer shall report and pay any use tax or similar taxes, which may be imposed upon buyer by reason of such order and shall hold the seller harmless there from.
- Stenographical and clerical errors on the face of this form are subject to correction.
- No order accepted by the seller may be canceled by the buyer, except by mutual agreement of the buyer and seller.
- If the items covered by the order are being purchased for ultimate delivery to the U.S. government, pursuant to a government contract, or for use on a U.S. government contract, with or without other equipment; then all or any part of this order may be canceled in accordance with the cancellation provisions of the corresponding U.S. government contract
If within one year from the date of shipment, the equipment purchased from Control Instruments Corporation, or any part of that equipment, fails because of a manufacturing defect, Control Instruments will supply a replacement part FCA (Incoterms), USA. The furnishings of a replacement part under the terms of this warranty will apply to the original warranty period, and will not serve to extend the warranty period beyond the original one-year. This warranty does not cover the cost of labor involved in diagnostic calls, or in servicing or replacing parts. This warranty does not apply to consumable parts or batteries.
This warranty will not apply if the equipment has been subjected to misuse, negligence, accident in transit, has been tampered or altered in any way, improperly installed, or if equipment components have been subjected to forces or stresses beyond those recommended and specified by the manufacturer.
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES OUR SOLE WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT COVERED HEREBY, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CONTROL INSTRUMENTS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES